Customer may return any merchandise purchased from Diamond Audio Technology within Thirty
days (30) from day of Delivery provided that the merchandise passes Diamond Audio Technology’s
return criteria the following will be applied.
General Return Requirements
- Damaged or Lost Return Disclaimer
Standard Refund & Exchange Policy
- Order Cancellation
- Refunds Exchanges
- Defective Item
- Shipments Damaged in Transit
- Return Shipping
General Return Requirements:
- Please Call us at 213-261-4161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to Include your order number and the model or sku of the item(s) you will be
returning and a brief summary of the reason for the return.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges
Damaged or Lost Return Disclaimer:
Any merchandise you ship back to Diamond Audio Technology which is damaged or lost in transit (on
it’s way back to our return center) becomes the responsibility of your shipping courier. It is of
absolute importance that you insure your package, use a track-able shipping method and you
keep record of your tracking number until delivery to our return center has been confirmed
by both the shipping courier and Diamond Audio Technology.
- Any Product Not purchased form Diamond Audio Technology website
- Products without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Any item that has been returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- All products from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- All Items that show signs of physical damage
- Any item for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate Any item that you have received as a Prize Winner or Lottery. Note that you need to send the unit to manufacturer at your own discretion.
- Products that match the following categories can only be returned for replacement if they are defective or damaged in transit, or only for exchange or refund if they are still sealed. Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law.
This includes sample libraries, style disks, sound expansion boards, and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
Standard Refund & Exchange Policy :
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
Order Cancellation :
- We make every attempt to cancel an order upon each request. We offer 0%
- However, we cannot cancel an order once it has been shipped. If a package has been
released to shipping department or in transit when your request is made, cancellation
of the order will not be possible. Refusal of order delivery will not prevent original
shipping charges, return shipping fees, and the 15% restocking fees from applying to
any refund allowed.
- A processing fee of 15% percent will apply to the value of merchandise returned for a
- Refunds are applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- We will only refund the value of the merchandise returned, not the original
- If product is offered with free shipping, it only means that Diamond Audio Technology is
paying the shipping on behalf of the buyer. If an item is returned for a refund, the
shipping charges that Diamond Audio Technology has paid will be deducted from the total
price paid by buyer and then the restocking fee will be deducted from the remain.
If you purchased a product that you wish to exchange for an alternate item:
- You may then simply place a new order for the item you desire. Upon your order we
will refund your previous order (Which will balance both orders) Or
- We may send you money request of that amount that will balance the difference if your desired item is higher that your initial order.
- Merchandise that is discovered to be defective upon receipt will be replaced.
- No fee will be assessed if we are permitted to resolve the issue by replacing your defective merchandise.
- You may also return defective merchandise for a refund; however, a 15% processing fee will apply, and original shipping costs will be deducted. The processing fee will only apply if you choose to return the merchandise for a refund.
Shipments Damaged in Transit:
- You will need to inspect your received item carefully for damage or obvious defects while the shipper is still present as we inspect all packages prior to leaving our warehouse. If you discover any damage, please refuse delivery while the shipper is still present and do not accept the item. Any damage claim reported after you sign for your item cannot be honored as the shipper must wait for you to inspect the merchandise prior to signing. Damaged merchandise can be replaced with the same model only.
- You may also return damaged merchandise for a refund; however, a 15% processing fee will apply.
Replacement Terms :
Return shipping cost (the cost to send merchandise back to Diamond Audio Technology) is comparable to your cost of driving to any store for returning an item, which is not reimbursable. Diamond Audio Technology does not credit, refund, or reimburse any return shipping cost or fees.
If an item you received is defective, It will be replaced with a new item; however, we do not cover or reimburse any shipping costs. This includes the shipping cost for returning defective merchandise. We will ship the replacement product to you at our cost, and complete the replacement process as quickly as possible.